When The Two Candidates were speaking about Religion and Women s rights in Iran, They were alluding to the plight of the Baha'i. All over the Middle East, this World Religion is being persecuted.
Most Americans do not know much about this World religion...Here is an outline, Points of Unity and talking points of the Religion. I invite anyone to take a good look and do your own independent investigation.
- All humanity is one family.
- Women and men are equal.
- All prejudice—racial, religious, national, or economic—is destructive and must be overcome.
Bahá’u’lláh gave special attention to the problem of prejudice. At the heart of His message is a call for mutual understanding and fellowship among nations, cultures, and peoples.
There is, Bahá'u'lláh insists, only one human race. Prejudice—whether based on race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, or social background—must be overcome if humanity is to create a peaceful and just global society.
- We must investigate truth for ourselves, without preconceptions.
- Science and religion are in harmony.
- Our economic problems are linked to spiritual problems.
- The family and its unity are very important.
- There is one God.
- All major religions come from God.
- World peace is the crying need of our time.